- U.S. Fulbright Scholar (Core): Romania, 2016-2017 (9 months)
- U.S. Fulbright Scholar (Core): Kosovo, 2012 (6 months)
- National Committee: Region Review: Balkans, 2012-2014 (3 years)
- Campus Representative: Sam Houston State University, 2013-2016
- Presenter (Poster): 2014 Annual Conference, Washington, DC
- Attendee: 2014 TedXFulbright, Washington, DC
- Returning Scholar Consultant: 2013 Pre-Departure Orientation, Washington DC
- Reviewer: Polish-U.S. Fulbright Commission: Fulbright Junior Research Award to the US, 2013, 2016
- Peer Reviewer: Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program for Poland, 2015
- Peer Reviewer: Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program for Pakistan, 2014
The Fulbright Program is the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government. It is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. The Fulbright Program provides participants-chosen for their academic merit and leadership potential – with the opportunity to study, teach and conduct research, exchange ideas and contribute to finding solutions to shared international concerns. Grants are available for U.S. citizens to go abroad and for non-U.S. citizens with no U.S. permanent residence to come to the U.S. The Fulbright Program is an important element of the United States’ bilateral relationships with countries around the world. U.S. and foreign governments jointly set priorities for the exchanges.
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program sends American scholars and professionals abroad to lecture and/or conduct research for up to a year.
My Applications & Grants
RomaniaI completed a nine-month teaching grant (2016-2017 academic year) to Romania. During the fall term, I was assigned to Bucharest, where I taught Pedagogy at The National University of Theatre and Cinematographic Arts (UNATC) and American Studies at the University of Bucharest. During the spring term, I taught Dramatic Literature and directed the musical The Fantasticks at Babeș-Bolyai University in Cluj.
McTier Fulbright Romania Application
Cluj, Romania, Babeș-Bolyai University, Faculty of Literature Seminar in Modern American Drama
Bucharest, Romania, University of Bucharest, American Studies Reinventing the Classics in American Theatre
Bucharest, Romania, National University of Theatre and Cinematography (UNATC) Pedagogy
KosovoI received and completed a six-month grant as a Fulbright Scholar to teach Dramatic Theory and Criticism (Aesthetics) at the University of Pristina in Kosovo during the 2012 spring term. I also directed the university’s graduating actors in their diploma production at the National Theatre.
Letter of Invitation
McTier Fulbright Kosovo Proposal
McTier Fulbright Award
Pristina, Kosovo, University of Pristina, Faculty of Arts Dramatic Theory & Criticism (Aesthetics)